Sign in to follow this  
Matt

My Favorite Fish

My name is Matt. I have had a cichlid tank for a long time and i really enjoy the hobby. I currently have 2 pseudotropheus zebra red, 2 melanichromis auratus, and 2 pseudotropheus elongatus. My favorite is the pseudotropheus zebra because of all the differnt colors and patterns it comes in.

Matt depending on what kind of program you are running.. if you go into your picture gallery where it shows all the pics you have in your folder.. and you are wanting to save the pics to your pc... you would right click on each individual picture and a option should come up in the menu to "save picture as" or something worded similiar click on that option then when the box come up you just choose the option as to where u want the pictured saved at and click next or done something like that.. Hope that helps. dont double click on the pics tho because that will caus the pic to open and youll get the pic with the cichlidzone logo across the bottum.. by rightclicking I think you get the pic without the logo..