Sign in to follow this  
fishguy12

helps please

Ok so i have an electric yellow cichlid and he eats normally, greets me when i come in, and swims i noticed he has been twitching and making his top fin looking bigger and he has been smacking himself on rocks like scratching. he had a ripped fin so i fed him some anti fungal infection could this food be causing it, or is itch please no amateurs i need experts on cichlid diseases and behavior please give an accurate answer and don’t say something mean or rude btw he is in with 4 tiger barbs and 1 rainbow shark

Ok so i have an electric yellow cichlid and he eats normally, greets me when i come in, and swims i noticed he has been twitching and making his top fin looking bigger and he has been smacking himself on rocks like scratching. he had a ripped fin so i fed him some anti fungal infection could this food be causing it, or is itch please no amateurs i need experts on cichlid diseases and behavior please give an accurate answer and don’t say something mean or rude btw he is in with 4 tiger barbs and 1 rainbow shark

do you have pics of the fish

do you have pics of the fish

He could be fighting with the tiger barbs a little, do you see a cloudy surface on the skin around the torn file that kind of looks like fungus?