Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Hibrids

Anyone ever have any africans cross I have a single blue ahli with babies in her mouth she is acompinied by a yellow lab, cobalt zebras, red zebras, demasoni, redtail 44s and that is it how will I know what she crossed with any ideas would help might be a neet looking fish. Thanks, Brian in Austin

Well she spit a few days ago and so far the fry have a blue tint so maybe the cobalt zebra and the blue ahli crossed I think that would make a pretty fish probably put them in the south american tank as feeders if they dont look good. Thats one way to get clean feeders. Brian in Austin TX

Guest bambie from arkansas

Well she spit a few days ago and so far the fry have a blue tint so maybe the cobalt zebra and the blue ahli crossed I think that would make a pretty fish probably put them in the south american tank as feeders if they dont look good. Thats one way to get clean feeders. Brian in Austin TX

i have had cichlids breeding 4 bout 4 years.i have also had a hap or ali breed with a african socolorfi.they are very diffrent looking fish. you should enjoy them greatly....