Damien

MY FAVORUTE FISH

I HAVE ONE GREEN TERROR IN MY 55 GAL TANK. ITS THE ONLY ONE IN THERE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I JUST STARTED THIS TANK. I WANTED A GREEN TERROR BECAUSE THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO REAL AGRESSIVE, BUT THE ONLY BAD THING IS THAT IM NOT FOR SURE WHAT OTHER TYPES OF CICHLIDS THAT I CAN PUT IN THERE WITH IT. I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THE ONES I DO DECIDE TO PUT IN THERE WILL BE ABLE TO DEFEND ITSELF. I THOUGH VERY HARD ABOUT A FRONTOSA AND MAYBE A FIREMOUTH. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS IM NOTR FOR SURE HOW BIG THESE FISH GET WHEN THEY'RE FULL GROWN AND IF THEY ALL WILL BE ABL TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM EACH OTHER. I READ THAT THEY ARE ALL REALLY AGRESIVE. SO DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A GOOD IDEA OR SHOULD I PICK SOME OTHER FISH TO PUT IN HERE. DOES A GREEN TERROR REALLY LIVE UP TO ITS NAME?

THANKS,

DAMIEN

post-5-1077117017_thumb.jpg

Oscars(my personal fav)

Firemouth(awesome fish)

Jack Dempsey(never owened one)

Red Devil(might kick everyones ass though)

Plecostomous

Pictus Catfish

Clown Loach

wouldn't recomend getting a Pacu for that tank

Guest EL PESCADOR

I would put in that 55 gallons tank a jack dempsey with your gt, 3 silver dollars, 2 clown loaches and one pleco, what do you think ?...

Guest josh

Oscars are good. My personal fav. fish. But i would reccomend a Jack Dempsey, a Plecostomus, a Red Terror, and a few feeder fish just so if they do decide to fight then they will take out the feeder fish. If they choose not to fight don't worry the feeder fish won't last long. If they do i would reccomend flushing them so that it doesn't harm your tank, with the ammonia produced. Oscars are awesome fish, but you will need a heavy duty filtration to house cichlids period , but mainly oscars. If you don't introduce the pleco immediately you will be unable to and it will be killed soon after placement. :ph34r:

gt have an over exagerated name they are alot calmer than say a red devil or convicts even calmer than dempseys they just got a bad rep

Guest trvlnrose

FIN FISH INFORMATION SERVICE is a great place to find lots of info. Tell me what you think of this site.