Dyno

Red Devil for sale

Big Guy needs home soon

I have an (aprox) 8 inch Red Devil Cichlid that needs a good home.

I aquired this fish about 2 months ago, and don't know how to take care of a fish that was already this size when I got him.

He has a problem with tankmates, with territory and such (territory meaning the whole tank).

I have too many other fish to give him the space he needs. Just recently I have a Melanochromis Auratus that just gave birth, and I needed separation space for the agressive father and two others.

I have several tanks, but the two tanks that I have large enough for him are my comunity tank and my Convict tank.

Thank you

Dynopost-322-1115304237.jpg

Guest dj120682

Do you know weither the Red Devil you have is a male or female and about how much are you wanting for it? If you want to reply derectly to me my email address is chewtoy692002@yahoo.com.

Big Guy needs home soon

I aquired this fish about 2 months ago, and don't know how to take care of a fish that was already this size when I got him.

He has a problem with tankmates, with territory and such (territory meaning the whole tank).

I have too many other fish to give him the space he needs. Just recently I have a Melanochromis Auratus that just gave birth, and I needed separation space for the agressive father and two others.

I have several tanks, but the two tanks that I have large enough for him are my comunity tank and my Convict tank.

Thank you

is your red devil a male. also how much are u selling it for

Do you know weither the Red Devil you have is a male or female and about how much are you wanting for it? If you want to reply derectly to me my email address is chewtoy692002@yahoo.com.

hi my name is Richie im from reading pa,im verry interrest in your baby is a red devil midas im verry familiar with this breed of fish i have a verry large aquarium wer to put him in if you dont want him , i have five of then the are 14 inches long fat and verry helthylove this devis verry especial fish as a baologist i get to study them alot sorry i-f i miss spel some words im spanish, tal to me if you haven get reoff him by then i love to adophimor call me -484-336-0688 ok im home om weekens and mornings intill 2:00 pm ok trust me i talk bether then what i writei be waiting for your call thanks again richie1171

Guest TrItOn

this is a male. ( the forhead bump)

Guest Kathy

:rolleyes:

Big Guy needs home soon

Thank you

Guest E. Roberts / K. Copeland

We are in ST JOHN, VI 00830. If you are willing to ship FEDEX and give us a great price we are willing to take your RED DEVIL and give it a good home.

We ready now for it.

e_r_investment@yahoo.com

Guest Ricky Willis

Big Guy needs home soon

Thank you

Guest Ricky Willis

I have been looking for a large red devil but have not been able to locate one. Please let me know if you still have it and let me know how to contact you. Thanks.

Guest morgo

dyno

just wondering

how much the devil is , where abouts you are located

many thanks

morgo