Matt

Cichlid T-shirts

Does anyone know of a web site that sells African Cichlid T-shirts? I searched the web and did not come up with very much. I mostly found T-shirts with South American Cichlids on them. Tank You!

MAtt

Thank You Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love those t-shirts. i had such a hard time trying to find some good ones on a regular Yahoo serch. Thank You! They also have many of the fish that i keep and love! i recomend this site to anyone who is looking to buy a cichlid t-shirt!

MAtt :lol::D:)

anyone know where I can buy cichlid shirts with just the fish and maybe with name,no company logo.Im looking for some for my buisness.Thks.

To be Honest I have nothing to do with your clan and I dont play Cod but I would sport that first design. I like it.

can I ask how or who is making the shirts for you?

ou want the most popular or our opinion on the best, most liked, or just our favorite? while yellow labs and demasoni are popular i dont like either of them at all and would never keep them.. i like much rarer fish personaly i would def say that yellow labs are probly the most popular