Sign in to follow this  
craigh

brand new store

hay a new totaly fish store has opened up in prospect park call east coast tropicals own by bill and matt they have some f the ncest fish around and wont sell a thing they wouldnt put in there tanks.great african central and south american cichlids and more salt water than the hidden reef.....yes ziggy move over east coast is a great store.....so get on 95 and head to the airport and get off at exit 420 north and go 2 lights and make a right the store is about 200 feet on the right tell matt and bill that craig sent and see what they do........total surprise for you i promise

Guest fishyphil

hay a new totaly fish store has opened up in prospect park call east coast tropicals own by bill and matt they have some f the ncest fish around and wont sell a thing they wouldnt put in there tanks.great african central and south american cichlids and more salt water than the hidden reef.....yes ziggy move over east coast is a great store.....so get on 95 and head to the airport and get off at exit 420 north and go 2 lights and make a right the store is about 200 feet on the right tell matt and bill that craig sent and see what they do........total surprise for you i promise

Guest fishyphil