Sign in to follow this  
Matt

not so much a 911 but an odd fish

I have a 2 yr old ps. zebra. When i bout him he was about 2 in long. and after 2 yrs he has grown to a huge size of 9 in...... i thought that ps. zebras only grow to about 5 inches or so. i do hot feed it excessively and it is not fat. it gets fed 2 times a day 1nce in the mornin before school and 1nce in the afternoon at about 4 or 5. i feed one of these a day spirulina flake, floatin pellets, cichlid flake, cichlid crumble, diced cucumber, occasionally brine shrimp or krill, and finnally a herbevoris sinking pellet. i am positive that it is 9.3in long because i held a ruler up to the tank when it was along the glass. this mesurement is from head to tail.

MAtt

This may seem odd but i just did a little reserch on Fronts and my male ps. zebra(9.3in) is about the same size as a fairly good size female front. i am not an expert on ps. zebras but i never knew they could get this big. i am positive that it is a ps. zebra.i am not freakin out but i just want to know what you think and if u think it might be some kind of hybrid or something.