Sign in to follow this  
Siclids1st

Im not Invisable...Yaaaaa

Well as been awhile sense I've been here, was here and nobody noticed for a while,well to my surprize I am noticed ;).To the guys that said Hi and there calvus questions,I bought mine young at a size of 1.5 last Nov and they are about maybe 2.0 to 2.5 ,believe I got a male and female(Yellows, everybodys got White and Black)hopeing I do at least.I house them at this time with A Rubescenes 1 male and 3 females,Oto lithobates 1 m and 2 f's and a Rubber pleco,all has been good in this tank since Nov,know it is not a correct set up,but it works for me,so far.Oh the Rubes have bred. B)

Seven months and they've grown 0.5"-1" each. :( That settles it, I'm getting adults.

Why do you say its not a correct setup, what you have doesn't sound bad....unless its in a 20g or something.

Yeah, I think a lot of people who keep Africans, or fishkeepers in general take it too seriously. Everyone got on me for keeping Rainbow fish and Clown Loaches with my fish. Something about not sticking to a strict Malawi setup. Seems like if they were that serious, they wouldn't be keeping anything in tanks at all.

I think your tank sounds nice.