Sign in to follow this  
avia

the newest guy

hello everyone i currently keep two tanks and will be starting a third in july. my first was actually my pressent to my wife { i think somehow a lifetime cleaning and mainenance service was some how included } it was a 125 gallon on oak stand. at first she hated it. said it was way to big and was almost in tears.1 month later she loved it. i bought it to house her walmart goldfish that outgrew her 10 gallon. will post more later and hello again avia

my other tank is a 40 gallon corner with 12 malawi cichlids. i am in the process of identifying them and learning more about them. i keep eheim canister filters running on both tanks. i really know nothing about the malawi cichlids, my theory was get a tank going and focus on learning about my fish and also learn by a little trial and error. what i have learned is that there is a ton of info to figure out on these guys. i am glad to see their is a site like this one,im sure there will be a lot of question postings from me, i just need to sort them all out. will be back later with my first one. thanks avia