• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Debbie951

Debbie951

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:42 PM

I am having issues with my yellow cichlid. I have him in his own 25 gallon tank, all alone, and have had it that way for 3 years. Not much experience with fish but everything has been going well. All water levels are good. Weekly to bi-weekly water changes. the last few weeks we have had a really cloudy tank and it won't clear. Cleaned everything, and changed water (always use spring water), but can't fix it. Now my fish is getting really dark and he is not happy. He is still eating, but not happy!!!!
HELP, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Debbie951

Debbie951

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:28 PM

I am having issues with my yellow cichlid. I have him in his own 25 gallon tank, all alone, and have had it that way for 3 years. Not much experience with fish but everything has been going well. All water levels are good. Weekly to bi-weekly water changes. the last few weeks we have had a really cloudy tank and it won't clear. Cleaned everything, and changed water (always use spring water), but can't fix it. Now my fish is getting really dark and he is not happy. He is still eating, but not happy!!!!
HELP, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one can help me? I have never had a problem until now. i don't have much experience with the whole fish world.
i had hoped someone would give me some advice.
Guess not

#3 admin

admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 01:54 PM

No one can help me? I have never had a problem until now. i don't have much experience with the whole fish world.
i had hoped someone would give me some advice.
Guess not

They make this stuff you can put in the water that makes it crystal clear, a fish store would know what its called. Also if your water is getting cloudy it probably means you are feeding a bit too much, you want to only give the fish what he can eat within a minute or so per day so that nothing is left over.

Sorry for the late response, hope this helps!

Dana

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users