7 replies to this topic

#1 ekltestevez

ekltestevez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:31 AM

Hello,
I live in Florida and have decided to get rid of some fish. I have a Firemouth about 3-4 in. long. Very beautiful . I believe it is a male not positive though. I've been told the males have long tips coming off the main fins and it does.
I also have a Cuban cichlid that is about 2 in. long. I just bought him for the tank and they Firemouth doesn't get along with the Cuban, so I have deceided to get rid of both and have a community tank. I would rather give them to someone than take them to a pet store.
The fish are free just pay for shipping.
Thanks,
Cassie

#2 egr4999

egr4999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:33 AM

Hello,
I live in Florida and have decided to get rid of some fish. I have a Firemouth about 3-4 in. long. Very beautiful . I believe it is a male not positive though. I've been told the males have long tips coming off the main fins and it does.
I also have a Cuban cichlid that is about 2 in. long. I just bought him for the tank and they Firemouth doesn't get along with the Cuban, so I have deceided to get rid of both and have a community tank. I would rather give them to someone than take them to a pet store.
The fish are free just pay for shipping.
Thanks,
Cassie

hello i would be happy to take them if you can ship priority mail(and shouldnt be much) know how much?to ottumwa ia 52501 i could pay via paypal as well let me know thanks jim

#3 ekltestevez

ekltestevez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 07:04 AM

Hi,
I still have the firemouth is that ok?
I will work on getting him to you this week. I'll let you know about shipping asap.
Also I have a 7 in. common pleco if your interested let me know.
Thanks for the home
Cassie

hello i would be happy to take them if you can ship priority mail(and shouldnt be much) know how much?to ottumwa ia 52501 i could pay via paypal as well let me know thanks jim

#4 ekltestevez

ekltestevez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 04:53 PM

Hi,
I still have the firemouth is that ok?
I will work on getting him to you this week. I'll let you know about shipping asap.
Also I have a 7 in. common pleco if your interested let me know.
Thanks for the home
Cassie

Hi Jim,
Fedex wants 60.00 for overnight
Cassie

#5 egr4999

egr4999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:04 PM

Hi Jim,
Fedex wants 60.00 for overnight
Cassie

No need for overnight shipping. There is no way I would even consider paying $60 to have a firemouth shipped, Thats why I asked about USPS priority mail. Thats all I have ever used for shipping fish.

Jim

#6 egr4999

egr4999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:44 PM

No need for overnight shipping. There is no way I would even consider paying $60 to have a firemouth shipped, Thats why I asked about USPS priority mail. Thats all I have ever used for shipping fish.

Jim

and yes the pleco too

#7 ekltestevez

ekltestevez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:17 AM

and yes the pleco too

Hi Jim,
I've never shipped fish before. They will survive a couple days in the mail?
USPS wants between 10.00 and 13.00 for priority 2day at 2 to 4 lbs. idk how much it will weigh lol. not good with guessing weight!
How do you want to do the payment for shipping?
You may be able to prepay through the usps online and I just give them your name or a reference number.
Whatever you want to do is fine with me!! lol
Thanks alot for taking these guys
Talk soon
Thanks,
Cassie

#8 ekltestevez

ekltestevez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 06:22 PM

Hi Jim,
I've never shipped fish before. They will survive a couple days in the mail?
USPS wants between 10.00 and 13.00 for priority 2day at 2 to 4 lbs. idk how much it will weigh lol. not good with guessing weight!
How do you want to do the payment for shipping?
You may be able to prepay through the usps online and I just give them your name or a reference number.
Whatever you want to do is fine with me!! lol
Thanks alot for taking these guys
Talk soon
Thanks,
Cassie

Hi Jim,
I need to know asap wether you want these fish. If I do not here from you by the 8/13 I will put them back up.
Cassie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users