[font="Comic Sans MS" :blink: ][/font]

could I put a firemouth with a jack, oscar,& managuense

#2 gqap54

gqap54

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:00 AM

Ok so i have an electric yellow cichlid and he eats normally, greets me when i come in, and swims i noticed he has been twitching and making his top fin looking bigger and he has been smacking himself on rocks like scratching. he had a ripped fin so i fed him some anti fungal infection could this food be causing it, or is itch please no amateurs i need experts on cichlid diseases and behavior please give an accurate answer and don’t say something mean or rude btw he is in with 4 tiger barbs and 1 rainbow shark

#3 b0caj1985

b0caj1985

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:16 PM

Ok so i have an electric yellow cichlid and he eats normally, greets me when i come in, and swims i noticed he has been twitching and making his top fin looking bigger and he has been smacking himself on rocks like scratching. he had a ripped fin so i fed him some anti fungal infection could this food be causing it, or is itch please no amateurs i need experts on cichlid diseases and behavior please give an accurate answer and don’t say something mean or rude btw he is in with 4 tiger barbs and 1 rainbow shark

do you have pics of the fish

#4 admin

admin

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:27 PM

do you have pics of the fish

He could be fighting with the tiger barbs a little, do you see a cloudy surface on the skin around the torn file that kind of looks like fungus?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users