• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Brian

Brian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 06:15 PM

Anyone ever have any africans cross I have a single blue ahli with babies in her mouth she is acompinied by a yellow lab, cobalt zebras, red zebras, demasoni, redtail 44s and that is it how will I know what she crossed with any ideas would help might be a neet looking fish. Thanks, Brian in Austin

#2 Brian

Brian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 06:28 PM

Well she spit a few days ago and so far the fry have a blue tint so maybe the cobalt zebra and the blue ahli crossed I think that would make a pretty fish probably put them in the south american tank as feeders if they dont look good. Thats one way to get clean feeders. Brian in Austin TX

#3 Guest_bambie from arkansas_*

Guest_bambie from arkansas_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:10 PM

Well she spit a few days ago and so far the fry have a blue tint so maybe the cobalt zebra and the blue ahli crossed I think that would make a pretty fish probably put them in the south american tank as feeders if they dont look good. Thats one way to get clean feeders. Brian in Austin TX

i have had cichlids breeding 4 bout 4 years.i have also had a hap or ali breed with a african socolorfi.they are very diffrent looking fish. you should enjoy them greatly....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users