• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Freezia_97

Freezia_97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 09:38 PM

Hi, yet another person looking to identify our new cichlids.we have been browsing multiple sites and pictures to try and more definatively identify these guys, they are mainly black one with purple type vertical stripes, the other with more orange brown stripes, they haven't any particularly shiny scales to match them with Convict cichlids, nor are they singular in color to more resemble the blue Hap, my tank is cloudy today so my pics aren't that great, will try to get more soon, but if anyone can identify these guys that would be great. Thanks so much.Attached File  Cichlid_purple2.jpg   23.55KB   125 downloadsAttached File  cichlid_fish2_2006.jpg   18.54KB   132 downloads

#2 Guest_Josh_*

Guest_Josh_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2006 - 05:01 AM

convicts... :ph34r:

#3 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2006 - 06:30 AM

Hi, yet another person looking to identify our new cichlids.we have been browsing multiple sites and pictures to try and more definatively identify these guys, they are mainly black one with purple type vertical stripes, the other with more orange brown stripes, they haven't any particularly shiny scales to match them with Convict cichlids, nor are they singular in color to more resemble the blue Hap, my tank is cloudy today so my pics aren't that great, will try to get more soon, but if anyone can identify these guys that would be great. Thanks so much.Attached File  Cichlid_purple2.jpg   23.55KB   125 downloadsAttached File  cichlid_fish2_2006.jpg   18.54KB   132 downloads

we thought sp at first...but this pic was posted months ago...we've since been able to identify them...they were actually psuedo tropheus crabros...in dominant and non dominant colors... we've since increased our collection and our cichlids have now become a hobby in more thanone tank...we have 45 in one and all the fry from that tank are in another tank and there are 67 of them...we have both south american and african...beautiful fish...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users