• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cichlid Lover

Cichlid Lover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 10:25 AM

Hey ya'll I'm looking for big central american cichlids, so if you have some let me know what you have. If possible please include a picture as well. I'm looking for things like Dovii's, grammodes, beani's, regani's, moto's, synspillums, haitieninsis, istlanum's, intermedium's, godmani's, festea's, bartoni's, Minckleyi's, umbifurum's, etc... If you have small fish of the species I just mentioned I would interested in buying them from you. There some other that I didn't mention and if you have something you think I'd like to look at please let me know. thanks and God bless!!!

Cichlid Lover :ph34r:

Attached Files

#2 Guest_Erin_*

Guest_Erin_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2006 - 09:17 PM

I have Jaguar Cichlid babies that will be available in the next month or so. It depends on how big you want them. Let me know if you are interested graver91885@hotmail.com

Hey ya'll I'm looking for big central american cichlids, so if you have some let me know what you have. If possible please include a picture as well. I'm looking for things like Dovii's, grammodes, beani's, regani's, moto's, synspillums, haitieninsis, istlanum's, intermedium's, godmani's, festea's, bartoni's, Minckleyi's, umbifurum's, etc... If you have small fish of the species I just mentioned I would interested in buying them from you. There some other that I didn't mention and if you have something you think I'd like to look at please let me know. thanks and God bless!!!

Cichlid Lover :ph34r:

View Post

#3 brekl2011

brekl2011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:08 PM

have 1 foot long red devil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users