Red Devil for sale

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Dyno

Dyno

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:I like these Cichlids, they are fun to have around.

Posted 05 May 2005 - 06:46 AM

Big Guy needs home soon
I have an (aprox) 8 inch Red Devil Cichlid that needs a good home.
I aquired this fish about 2 months ago, and don't know how to take care of a fish that was already this size when I got him.
He has a problem with tankmates, with territory and such (territory meaning the whole tank).
I have too many other fish to give him the space he needs. Just recently I have a Melanochromis Auratus that just gave birth, and I needed separation space for the agressive father and two others.
I have several tanks, but the two tanks that I have large enough for him are my comunity tank and my Convict tank.

Thank you
DynoAttached File  red_devil_cichlid.jpg   8.91KB   87 downloads

#2 Guest_dj120682_*

Guest_dj120682_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2005 - 04:43 PM

Do you know weither the Red Devil you have is a male or female and about how much are you wanting for it? If you want to reply derectly to me my email address is chewtoy692002@yahoo.com.

#3 quick

quick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 07:53 PM

Big Guy needs home soon
I aquired this fish about 2 months ago, and don't know how to take care of a fish that was already this size when I got him.
He has a problem with tankmates, with territory and such (territory meaning the whole tank).
I have too many other fish to give him the space he needs. Just recently I have a Melanochromis Auratus that just gave birth, and I needed separation space for the agressive father and two others.
I have several tanks, but the two tanks that I have large enough for him are my comunity tank and my Convict tank.

Thank you

is your red devil a male. also how much are u selling it for

#4 Richie1171

Richie1171

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 08:40 PM

[font=Arial][size=3]

Do you know weither the Red Devil you have is a male or female and about how much are you wanting for it? If you want to reply derectly to me my email address is chewtoy692002@yahoo.com.

hi my name is Richie im from reading pa,im verry interrest in your baby is a red devil midas im verry familiar with this breed of fish i have a verry large aquarium wer to put him in if you dont want him , i have five of then the are 14 inches long fat and verry helthylove this devis verry especial fish as a baologist i get to study them alot sorry i-f i miss spel some words im spanish, tal to me if you haven get reoff him by then i love to adophimor call me -484-336-0688 ok im home om weekens and mornings intill 2:00 pm ok trust me i talk bether then what i writei be waiting for your call thanks again richie1171

#5 Guest_TrItOn_*

Guest_TrItOn_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 December 2006 - 05:38 PM

this is a male. ( the forhead bump)

#6 Guest_Kathy_*

Guest_Kathy_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2007 - 11:26 AM

:rolleyes:
Big Guy needs home soon

Thank you

#7 Guest_E. Roberts / K. Copeland_*

Guest_E. Roberts / K. Copeland_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:02 PM

We are in ST JOHN, VI 00830. If you are willing to ship FEDEX and give us a great price we are willing to take your RED DEVIL and give it a good home.
We ready now for it.

e_r_investment@yahoo.com

#8 Guest_Derek McDaniels_*

Guest_Derek McDaniels_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2008 - 09:29 AM

Can he be shipped to Maryland? Derek

#9 Guest_Ricky Willis_*

Guest_Ricky Willis_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2008 - 01:15 PM

Big Guy needs home soon

Thank you

#10 Guest_Ricky Willis_*

Guest_Ricky Willis_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2008 - 01:17 PM

I have been looking for a large red devil but have not been able to locate one. Please let me know if you still have it and let me know how to contact you. Thanks.

#11 Guest_morgo_*

Guest_morgo_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:48 PM

dyno

just wondering
how much the devil is , where abouts you are located

many thanks
morgo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users