• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 craigh

craigh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2004 - 07:21 AM

hay a new totaly fish store has opened up in prospect park call east coast tropicals own by bill and matt they have some f the ncest fish around and wont sell a thing they wouldnt put in there tanks.great african central and south american cichlids and more salt water than the hidden reef.....yes ziggy move over east coast is a great store.....so get on 95 and head to the airport and get off at exit 420 north and go 2 lights and make a right the store is about 200 feet on the right tell matt and bill that craig sent and see what they do........total surprise for you i promise

#2 Fresh2salt

Fresh2salt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 03:24 PM

i was there today! yes it was a nice store. but from what i seen hidden reef has way more salt .. IMO.
150- Africans Cichlids

120 - salt

65- ( 4SALE )

55- africans mixed lakes

10 hex- salt ( 4SALE )

10x2 - empty

2.5- mini reef

#3 Guest_fishyphil_*

Guest_fishyphil_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2006 - 08:08 AM

hay a new totaly fish store has opened up in prospect park call east coast tropicals own by bill and matt they have some f the ncest fish around and wont sell a thing they wouldnt put in there tanks.great african central and south american cichlids and more salt water than the hidden reef.....yes ziggy move over east coast is a great store.....so get on 95 and head to the airport and get off at exit 420 north and go 2 lights and make a right the store is about 200 feet on the right tell matt and bill that craig sent and see what they do........total surprise for you i promise

#4 Guest_fishyphil_*

Guest_fishyphil_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2006 - 08:09 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users