Feeders for sale!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MbunaMadKat

MbunaMadKat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Raising my Cichlids, My Dogs and My husband.. he he!!

Posted 15 October 2004 - 08:35 AM

I have a bunch of fish 4 sale.. probably close to 15-20.. they are over 1 inch.. I think they are greshakei/fuellerborni mix... I am located near St.lious, MO...I will sell these guys as feeders or donate them to the local petsmart... if you come and fish them out yourself you can have them.... If your interested email me @ 2armey@sbcglobal.net I didnt know they were mixed till they started coloring up.. their body shape is of a greshakei.. but their coloration is more of the Blue male fuellerborni I have in the tank..The Greshakei I had @ the time was a pale purple with almost florescent orange fins and belly.. thats why I dont think these are his babies..

#2 MbunaMadKat

MbunaMadKat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 08:36 AM

The mother is a Greshakei..

#3 MbunaMadKat

MbunaMadKat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 October 2004 - 08:39 AM

I also have the mother and about 4 full blooded male Greshakeis that are 3inches plus... the males are not coloring up like I had hoped..I will sell the whole group for 10 bucks just to get them out of the tank.. Pick up only!

#4 Matt

Matt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 04:39 PM

where do u live in or near st louis.... i live in south county.

#5 Matt

Matt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 04:41 PM

o and do u have any male Greshakeis with color? i am interested in one with color.

#6 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2004 - 07:34 AM

Hey Matt do you have any fry from those Yellow labs you got?? maybe I can work a trade witcha?? or how much you want for the yellows if you have any??

#7 Matt

Matt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 October 2004 - 03:14 PM

sorry i didnt have yellow labs with fry......it might have been someone else

#8 Guest_paula_*

Guest_paula_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2006 - 05:11 PM

I have a bunch of fish 4 sale.. probably close to 15-20.. they are over 1 inch.. I think they are greshakei/fuellerborni mix... I am located near St.lious, MO...I will sell these guys as feeders or donate them to the local petsmart... if you come and fish them out yourself you can have them.... If your interested email me @ 2armey@sbcglobal.net I didnt know they were mixed till they started coloring up.. their body shape is of a greshakei.. but their coloration is more of the Blue male fuellerborni I have in the tank..The Greshakei I had @ the time was a pale purple with almost florescent orange fins and belly.. thats why I dont think these are his babies..

are these from lake malawi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users